You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Flagship U.K. Nuclear Project Faces Further Price Hike and Delays
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 756 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The future of a new wave of nuclear power project development in the U.K. has been thrown further into doubt as news that the first new nuclear power project in the U.K. in decades, Hinkley Point C, is facing another hike in costs and potential delays.
Within this article: Details project scope, costs, delays and impact on future U.K. nuclear projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. South Fuels Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant Maintenance in F...
- Europe's Renewable Energy Project Kickoffs in 2020 Top $100 Billion, an Ind...
- Russia to See $244 Million Investment in Power Maintenance Projects in 2020...
- Geothermal Projects Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker