You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Flagship U.K. Nuclear Project Faces Further Price Hike and Delays
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 756 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 8, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The future of a new wave of nuclear power project development in the U.K. has been thrown further into doubt as news that the first new nuclear power project in the U.K. in decades, Hinkley Point C, is facing another hike in costs and potential delays.
Within this article: Details project scope, costs, delays and impact on future U.K. nuclear projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report: How to Speed the Retirement of Uneconomic Coal Generation
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Renewable Energy Generation in Europe Continues to Increase, an Industrial ...
- Polish Government Plans to Support Offshore Wind Development, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker