You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Suncor's Oil Sands Mine Leads $2.6 Billion in Canadian Metals & Minerals Kickoffs in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 627 Words
Attachment: Canada Mining 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--October 3, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Canadian Metals & Minerals Industry is working its way through a period of economic uncertainty, as legislative and regulatory policies that could broadly impact project spending and permitting are on the line in this month's nationwide election. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2.6 billion worth of Canadian Metals & Minerals Industry projects that are set to begin construction in the fourth quarter, with Alberta alone accounting for more than $1 billion.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued mining projects that are set to begin construction in Canada's Metals & Minerals Industry from October through December, including those from major companies such as Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU), Pure Gold Mining Limited, Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX:CMMC), Oxygen Capital Corporation, Provincial Energy Ventures Limited LLC and Neptune Bulk Terminals Limited.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Mining Company Freeport-McMoRan Cuts $800 Million Capex After Copper Price ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Finland's Mining Sector Hosts $9.9 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Spain Remains Rich in Mining Resources, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker