You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WorleyParsons at Work on $44 Billion in North American Projects, Led by Chemicals and Oil Production
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 876 Words
Attachment: WorleyParsons 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global engineering and consultation leader WorleyParsons (North Sydney, Australia) is at the forefront of several big-ticket projects in the U.S. and Canadian Chemical Processing and Oil & Gas Production industries, following its acquisition earlier this year of Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated's (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) energy, chemicals and resources division. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $44 billion in active projects involving WorleyParsons in the U.S. and Canada, about $33 billion of which is split almost evenly between chemicals and energy.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. and Canadian projects involving WorleyParsons, including those from major companies such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Koch Industries Incorporated, Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Company Limited, Bayer AG, Indorama Corporation, MEG Energy Corporation (TSX:MEG), TC Energy (NYSE:TRP) and BP plc (NYSE:BP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- IIR Energy Top Chemical Processing News Today: January 23rd 2020
- South Korea Hosts $325 Million of Air Separation Unit Projects, an Industri...
- Russia's HDPE Production Down in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Navoiazot JSC Completes Uzbekistan Chemical Project, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker