You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Optimized Process Designs at Work on More Than $4 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 761 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 9, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm Optimized Process Designs LLC (OPD) (Katy, Texas) is at work on projects valued at more than $4 billion, mostly in the natural gas processing and natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation sectors. While the company's projects range as far north as North Dakota, most of them are concentrated in Texas, particularly near the Gulf Coast and Permian Basin.
Within this article: Details of projects on which OPD is involved, including those for Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE) and Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, Duke Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gas Resource Base Soars, Thanks to Shale Formations
- ExxonMobil Agrees to Sale of North Sea Assets
- ADNOC's Al Yasat Petroleum Signs Long-Term Contract with SNC-Lavalin, an In...
- India's ONGC to Finalize Offshore LTA Contractors, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker