You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR's Handle on LNG Industry Propels Role in $155 Billion Worth of Global Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 668 Words
Attachment: KBR 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 16, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) is continuing to acquire big-ticket contracts in the global energy and energy-related markets. The surging popularity of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) trade is bolstering the company's Energy Solutions business, where it is spearheading a series of closely watched projects in hotspots like the U.S. Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking more than $155 billion worth of projects involving KBR worldwide, including nearly $64 billion worth in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving KBR, including those from major companies such as Texas LNG, ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), BP plc (NYSE:BP) and International Paper Company (NYSE:IP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Saudi Aramco Launches Fresh Tenders, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Kuwait Oil Company Plans Three Gathering Centers, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker