You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway's Largest New Oil Field Starts Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 822 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 21, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Production at the third-largest oil field in Norway's history, Johan Sverdrup, has begun two months early and $4.4 billion under the original budget.
Within this article: Details first oil at Johan Sverdrup, field estimates, development costs, additional projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's November 6 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- EOG Resources, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Dearth in China's U.S. LNG Imports Could End with Interim Trade Deal, an In...
- Nearly 25,000 BOE/d in New, Reactivated Wells in Gulf of Mexico for July 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker