You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway's Largest New Oil Field Starts Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 822 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 21, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Production at the third-largest oil field in Norway's history, Johan Sverdrup, has begun two months early and $4.4 billion under the original budget.
Within this article: Details first oil at Johan Sverdrup, field estimates, development costs, additional projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Black & Veatch Preps for 'New Normal' with $3.6 Billion in Delayed Projects
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. LNG Cargos, China Crude Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker