You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable Energy Transmission
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 552 Words
Attachment: Jingoli 1019
SUGAR LAND--October 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jingoli Power (Lawrenceville, New Jersey), which provides engineering, consulting and other services for transmission and distribution projects across the U.S., is at work on several projects that will carry energy from high-generation areas to cities that are seeing a growing demand for infrastructure, from both fossil-fuel and renewable resources. Industrial Info is tracking about $2.7 billion in active projects involving Jingoli.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Jingoli, including renewable-resources systems in the Midwest and shale gas-resourced systems in Ohio and New Jersey.
Other companies featured: Public Services Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG), EmberClear Corporation, American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP) and Direct Connect Development Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- China's Power Consumption Up Year Over Year, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indonesia Encourages Smart Building Concepts for Energy Efficiency, an Indu...
- China Sees 4.7% Year-Over-Year Jump in September Power Output, an Industria...
- Vital Ireland-France Power Link Secures Funding
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker