You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 17th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 188 Words
Attachment: Refining news
Marathon completed planned maintenance on October 13 and restarted the 28,500-BBL/d FCCU, 11,250-BBL/d Reformer 1, 11,250-BBL/d Reformer 2 and associated units at its 101,000-BBL/d Saint Paul Park, Minnesota, refinery. The 49,000-BBL/d Crude 1 and 52,000 BBL/d Crude 2 have returned to normal operation after reducing production rates by 30% throughout the event to control inventory. The turnaround began on September 6.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- IIR's April 29 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 29th 2020
- Argentina Shuts Down Refineries due to COVID-19 Pandemic, an Industrial Inf...
- Romania Green Lights Projects at Largest Refinery
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker