You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Bechtel's Role in $99 Billion Worth of U.S. Projects Covers Big-Ticket LNG, Ethylene Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 124 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Bechtel Incorporated (San Francisco, California) ranked No. 1 on Engineering News-Record's 2019 Top 400 Contractors list earlier this summer, as the company continues to aggressively pursue contracts in the fastest-growing sectors of the energy market. The ranking was not a surprise: Bechtel has held the top position for the past two decades. Industrial Info is tracking more than $99 billion worth of active U.S.-based projects involving Bechtel, including more than $51 billion worth related to liquefied natural gas (LNG) production.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued and most anticipated U.S. projects involving Bechtel, including those for top-tier companies such as Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Shell Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), South Field Energy LLC and Advanced Power AG.
Other companies featured: AGF Access Group Incorporated, General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker