Premium Industrial NewsNavigatIIR: Bechtel's Role in $99 Billion Worth of U.S. Projects Covers Big-Ticket LNG, Ethylene Facilities
NavigatIIR: Bechtel's Role in $99 Billion Worth of U.S. Projects Covers Big-Ticket LNG, Ethylene Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 124 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 23, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Bechtel Incorporated (San Francisco, California) ranked No. 1 on Engineering News-Record's 2019 Top 400 Contractors list earlier this summer, as the company continues to aggressively pursue contracts in the fastest-growing sectors of the energy market. The ranking was not a surprise: Bechtel has held the top position for the past two decades. Industrial Info is tracking more than $99 billion worth of active U.S.-based projects involving Bechtel, including more than $51 billion worth related to liquefied natural gas (LNG) production.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued and most anticipated U.S. projects involving Bechtel, including those for top-tier companies such as Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Shell Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), South Field Energy LLC and Advanced Power AG.
Other companies featured: AGF Access Group Incorporated, General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Chemicals, Pharma-Biotech Take Spotlight in Pennsylvania's $31 Billion of A...
- Georgia, Texas Lead U.S. in Value of Power Projects Under Construction
- Georgia PSC Staff: New Vogtle Nuclear Units to be Later than Expected, Cost...
- IIR Energy Analysts Question Feasibility of IEA Roadmap to Net-Zero Emissio...
- U.S. Ethane Production Set for Solid Growth as Demand Grows for Ethylene, E...