You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero's Quarterly Earnings Down Despite 94% Refining Capacity Utilization
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 1007 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Refiner and renewable fuels producer Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) reported third-quarter net income $609 million, compared with $856 million in the year-prior quarter. The company's refining and ethanol segments took year-over-year hits, while its renewable diesel segment saw a boost in operating income. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.9 billion in active Valero projects.
Within this article: Details of the company's recently completed and active projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 8th 2019
- Mammoet Chosen as Part of ExxonMobil's Beaumont, Texas, Refinery Expansion,...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 6th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 7th 2019
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker