You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Registers 7.84% Gain in September
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 625 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 7.84% increase in September compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $360.3 billion, up by $26.18 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gray Construction at Work on More than $2 Billion in Projects
- American Electric Power, 174 Power Global: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: August 19th 2020
- Pre-Dawn Fire Strikes Poly-America's Texas Plastics Plant, an Industrial In...
- Brazil's Pet Food Industry Gobbles Up Global Market Share, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker