You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Grows Footprint Across Multiple Petroleum Sectors
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 846 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) and its spinoff Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) are intent on growing their holdings in multiple oil and gas sectors. The companies are underway with several pipelines, terminals, fractionators and refining projects. In the just-passed third quarter, Phillips 66 had capital expenditures (capex) of $867 million, including $569 million for growth projects. The company's adjusted capex for the full year is expected to be between $3.3 billion and $3.6 billion.
Within this article: Details of Phillips 66 projects
Other companies featured: Buckeye Partners (NYSE:BPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources to Ratchet Down Capex in 2020 to $1.2 Billion
- EOG Resources, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Plains All American Progresses Takeaway Growth in Permian, Elsewhere
- Williams Boosts Net Income as Company Progresses with Transco Buildout
- Keystone Pipeline Remains Shut Down Due to Spill, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker