You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Grows Footprint Across Multiple Petroleum Sectors
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 846 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) and its spinoff Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) are intent on growing their holdings in multiple oil and gas sectors. The companies are underway with several pipelines, terminals, fractionators and refining projects. In the just-passed third quarter, Phillips 66 had capital expenditures (capex) of $867 million, including $569 million for growth projects. The company's adjusted capex for the full year is expected to be between $3.3 billion and $3.6 billion.
Within this article: Details of Phillips 66 projects
Other companies featured: Buckeye Partners (NYSE:BPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Project Cancelled, an Industrial Info M...
- Middle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth More Than $12 Billion Planned for Fund...
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Moves with Construction for Ajaokuta...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker