You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Grows Footprint Across Multiple Petroleum Sectors
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 846 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 28, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) and its spinoff Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) are intent on growing their holdings in multiple oil and gas sectors. The companies are underway with several pipelines, terminals, fractionators and refining projects. In the just-passed third quarter, Phillips 66 had capital expenditures (capex) of $867 million, including $569 million for growth projects. The company's adjusted capex for the full year is expected to be between $3.3 billion and $3.6 billion.
Within this article: Details of Phillips 66 projects
Other companies featured: Buckeye Partners (NYSE:BPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Canada Expects More than $14 Billion in Oil & Gas Project Completions in 20...
- U.S. Sanctions Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipe-laying
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker