You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
As Sempra, Mitsui Reach Agreement on LNG Projects, U.S. Natural Gas Exports Grow
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1062 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Earlier this week, Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE) (San Diego, California) announced that it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Japan's Mitsui and Company (Tokyo) for the development of Phase II of its Cameron liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Louisiana as well as for a future expansion of Sempra's Energia Costa Azul (ECA) LNG facility in Baja California del Norte, Mexico, further cementing the continued growth in natural gas exports from North America. Meanwhile, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that natural gas exports from the U.S. doubled year over year in the first half of 2019 due to LNG exports and some growth from pipeline exports to Mexico, a trend which seems only set to continue.
Within this article: Details of U.S. LNG projects and Mexico pipeline projects
Other companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), TC Energy (NYSE:TRP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Magellan Midstream, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Nord Stream 2, U.S. Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- OPEC + Agreement to Cut Output Raises Doubts, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker