You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Axing 320 Jobs at Irish Manufacturing Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 693 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 4, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical company Novartis International AG (NYSE:NVS) (Basel, Switzerland) is axing more than half of the employees at its Irish active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing operation at the Ringaskiddy campus in Cork by mid-2022.
Within this article: Details job cuts, impact, related activities in Europe
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
- Brasfield & Gorrie Has Hand in More Than $2 Billion in U.S. Projects
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Registe...
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- Allergan Shareholders Green Light AbbVie Takeover
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker