Premium Industrial NewsMagellan Midstream Expects $1 Billion of Capex in 2019
Magellan Midstream Expects $1 Billion of Capex in 2019
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 749 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream operator Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) is busy with growth projects in both the terminals and pipelines sectors. The company recently completed a key refined products pipeline and has plans afoot for additional transport and storage capacity. Magellan expects capital expenditures (capex) of $1 billion in 2019 and $400 million in 2020.
Within this article: Details of Magellan Midstream projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Texas Petroleum Terminals Prepare for Buildouts as Market Points to Shaky R...
- OUCH: Refiner Valero Pares Capex on $1.9 Billion First-Quarter Loss, But Se...
- Industrial Info Tracks $18 Billion in Greater Houston Project Kickoffs for ...
- Magellan Midstream to Spend $1.1 Billion in 2019 on Current Expansions