You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Magellan Midstream Expects $1 Billion of Capex in 2019
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 749 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream operator Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) is busy with growth projects in both the terminals and pipelines sectors. The company recently completed a key refined products pipeline and has plans afoot for additional transport and storage capacity. Magellan expects capital expenditures (capex) of $1 billion in 2019 and $400 million in 2020.
Within this article: Details of Magellan Midstream projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- ONEOK Emphasizes Capital Flexibility as It Pauses Projects
- Enterprise Products Remains Resilient in Uncertain Environment
- Drillers Seek More Programs in Basin Offshore Brazil, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Wintershall Plans Two Drilling Developments in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker