You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EQT Closer to Service on $2 Billion Worth of Pipeline Projects, Including Mountain Valley
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 749 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), the largest independent U.S. natural gas producer, is continuing with its big-ticket efforts in natural gas production and transportation as its industry faces a possible 25-year-low in natural gas prices. The boom in U.S. shale gas production has resulted in a glut that even record exports have been unable to offset. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.3 billion worth of active projects from EQT, more than 75% of which is attributed to projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-profile projects from EQT, including Mountain Valley and the related Hammerhead pipeline systems.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Magellan Midstream, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Nord Stream 2, U.S. Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker