You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany to Invest Nearly $100 Million in Vinyl Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Europe | Word Count: 77 Words
With growing demand for vinyl, companies or technology providers like Inovyn and Vinnolit are investing nearly $100 million in expansions and debottlenecks of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) plants in Germany. A major investment of more than $70 million is planned by Inovyn at its Rheinberg site, producing PVC and VCM, which is scheduled to be completed in the first quarter of 2021.
Click here for the list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker