You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany to Invest Nearly $100 Million in Vinyl Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Europe | Word Count: 77 Words
With growing demand for vinyl, companies or technology providers like Inovyn and Vinnolit are investing nearly $100 million in expansions and debottlenecks of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) plants in Germany. A major investment of more than $70 million is planned by Inovyn at its Rheinberg site, producing PVC and VCM, which is scheduled to be completed in the first quarter of 2021.
Click here for the list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Partners, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: October 16th 2019
- Scotland Bans Shale Gas Fracking
- Germany Adds to Europe's Growing List of Industrial Gas Projects, an Indust...
- Western Europe Plans for Nearly 70 Heavy Manufacturing Project Kickoffs, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker