You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark Drops Final Hurdle for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 668 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The final obstacle to the controversial 9.5 billion-euro ($11.6 billion) Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline has been removed after permission was granted by Denmark to laying pipeline across its international seabed.
Within this article: Details clearance for pipeline in Denmark, progress of overall project, technical details, investment, partners and opposition
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Noble Energy, Energy Transfer: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Africa to See $11.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker