You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark Drops Final Hurdle for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 668 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 12, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The final obstacle to the controversial 9.5 billion-euro ($11.6 billion) Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline has been removed after permission was granted by Denmark to laying pipeline across its international seabed.
Within this article: Details clearance for pipeline in Denmark, progress of overall project, technical details, investment, partners and opposition
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Magellan Midstream, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Nord Stream 2, U.S. Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker