You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Pulls Plug on Fracking after Earthquake Scare
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 817 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. government has ended its support for shale gas hydraulic fracturing--fracking--due to the danger posed by tremors or minor earthquakes.
Within this article: Details ban on fracking, scientific report's findings, recent earthquake activity, impact on projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Process Technical Services Approved as Registered Education Provider by Pr...
- Taal Volcano in Central Philippines Continues to Vent Ash, Lava, an Industr...
- B30 Becomes Mandatory for Indonesia's Mining Operations, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker