You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Pulls Plug on Fracking after Earthquake Scare
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 817 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. government has ended its support for shale gas hydraulic fracturing--fracking--due to the danger posed by tremors or minor earthquakes.
Within this article: Details ban on fracking, scientific report's findings, recent earthquake activity, impact on projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Project Spending Index Drops 26% in June, but Economic Recovery Signs G...
- Join AVEVA for Webinar on Leveraging the Cloud to Execute Agile Projects, ...
- Join AVEVA for Webinar on Leveraging the Cloud to Execute Agile Projects, M...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Brazilian Sugarcane Processing Plants Reactivated Despite COVID-19, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker