You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 6th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 263 Words
PBF Torrance Refining, LLC restarted the lone Crude unit on November 5 at its 155,000-BBL/d Torrance, California, refinery, after it experienced an unplanned outage on November 4. The same unit experienced an upset between September 22-23, and also on September 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR's July 8 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 6th 2020
- Australian Government Securing Fuel Supply, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker