You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources to Ratchet Down Capex in 2020 to $1.2 Billion
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 590 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) will greatly reduce its capital expenditures in 2020 as it reaps the benefits of about $4 billion worth of projects that were completed and began operations in 2019, company executives said Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking $4.4 billion in active projects belonging to the midstream energy company.
Within this article: Update on Targa project activity. Other companies featured: Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Noble Energy, Energy Transfer: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Africa to See $11.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker