You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Expands Natural Gas Footprint in North Carolina, Renewables Elsewhere
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 788 Words
Attachment: Active Duke Power Projects by Fuel Type
SUGAR LAND--November 11, 2019---Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) is taking great strides to reduce its carbon emissions through various investments and projects. The company plans to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 50% from 2005 levels by 2030 and aims to have net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. To this end, Duke is investing strongly in natural gas-fired projects in its home state of North Carolina and renewable energy projects there and elsewhere.
Within this article: Details of active Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report: How to Speed the Retirement of Uneconomic Coal Generation
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Renewable Energy Generation in Europe Continues to Increase, an Industrial ...
- Polish Government Plans to Support Offshore Wind Development, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker