You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Duke Energy Expands Natural Gas Footprint in North Carolina, Renewables Elsewhere
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 788 Words
Attachment: Active Duke Power Projects by Fuel Type
SUGAR LAND--November 11, 2019---Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) is taking great strides to reduce its carbon emissions through various investments and projects. The company plans to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 50% from 2005 levels by 2030 and aims to have net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. To this end, Duke is investing strongly in natural gas-fired projects in its home state of North Carolina and renewable energy projects there and elsewhere.
Within this article: Details of active Duke Energy projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker