You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 8th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 174 Words
Motiva Enterprises LLC restarted the 49,000-BBL/d CRU 4 (Catalytic Reformer) unit on November 7 at its 600,000 b/d Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, after it was shut down the same day.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker