You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Draft EPA Rules Could Affect Billions of Dollars in Power Plant Remediation Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1084 Words
Attachment: ccr, ELG
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--November 12, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Billions of dollars of planned spending on environmental remediation projects at U.S. coal-fired generators could be affected if federal proposals that to ease the disposal of coal ash and wastewater from coal-fired power plants are adopted as drafted.
Within this article: EPA draft rules covering coal combustion residuals (CCR) and effluent limitations guidelines (ELG).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar, Wind Developers Plan to be Busy in North America For Next Five Years
- Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
- PT Supreme Energy Operates Its First Geothermal Plant in Indonesia, an Indu...
- Wind Power Curtailment Rate in China's Xinjiang Region Declines, an Industr...
- China's Power Consumption up 4.7% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker