You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM's Power-Generation, Pipeline Projects Fuel Record Backlog Growth
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 802 Words
Attachment: AECOM 3Q19
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm AECOM (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California) soared to a near-record backlog at the end of its 2019 fiscal year, fueled by sharp growth in its Design and Consulting Services Group and Construction Management segment, both of which play key roles in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas industries. Industrial Info is tracking more than $50 billion in active projects involving AECOM worldwide, including $38.5 billion worth in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects in the U.S. and Canada to feature AECOM's services, including those from major companies such as Balico LLC, NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Clean Focus Renewables Incorporated, Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC), New Jersey Resources Corporation and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker