You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 13th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 269 Words
Syncrude Canada Limited, in early April 2020, will conduct a 50-day, planned maintenance turnaround for the 80,000-BBL/d Coker 8-2 at its 265,000-BBL/d Mildred Lake Oil Sands Upgrader and Refinery located in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker