You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Low Gas Prices Take Toll on Independent Producers' Profits, Capital Outlays
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1489 Words
Attachment: Graphic 1, Graphic 2, Graphic 3, Graphic 4
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--November 14, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Brief periods of unseasonably cold or hot weather have briefly boosted U.S. spot natural gas prices this year, but when the weather reverts to normal, so does the bleak outlook for natural gas prices.
Within this article: Update on the natural gas market.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker