You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Low Gas Prices Take Toll on Independent Producers' Profits, Capital Outlays
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1489 Words
Attachment: Graphic 1, Graphic 2, Graphic 3, Graphic 4
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--November 14, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Brief periods of unseasonably cold or hot weather have briefly boosted U.S. spot natural gas prices this year, but when the weather reverts to normal, so does the bleak outlook for natural gas prices.
Within this article: Update on the natural gas market.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Equinor Makes North Sea Oil Discovery
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker