You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FERC to Review Permitting on Four Texas LNG Plants
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 788 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Later this week, the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) will be reviewing permitting on four planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export plants in Texas. Three are located at the Port of Brownsville, near the border with Mexico, and a fourth is planned for Corpus Christi.
Within this article: Details of the proposed projects that will be under review on Thursday
Companies featured: KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR), NextDecade Corporation (NASDAQ:NEXT), Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's November 6 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Chesapeake Energy, Total, Tenaska: Your Daily Energy News
- EOG Resources, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Dearth in China's U.S. LNG Imports Could End with Interim Trade Deal, an In...
- Nearly 25,000 BOE/d in New, Reactivated Wells in Gulf of Mexico for July 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker