You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 21st 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 276 Words
Marathon Petroleum restarted the 225,000-BBL/d Pipe Still 3B (Crude) unit on November 17 at its 450,000-BBL/d Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, after the unit was shut for inspection on November 12. It had been shut from September 4 to September 7 due to issues with a transformer.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: August 19th 2020
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Refinery Project Construction Moving at Steady Pace, an ...
- New Zealand's Lone Refinery Hurt by Demand Destruction But is Surviving, an...
- Indian Refiners to Add 3,000 Cubic Meters per Hour of Sour Water Strippers ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker