You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: November 21st 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 276 Words
Marathon Petroleum restarted the 225,000-BBL/d Pipe Still 3B (Crude) unit on November 17 at its 450,000-BBL/d Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, after the unit was shut for inspection on November 12. It had been shut from September 4 to September 7 due to issues with a transformer.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
- Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker