You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tata Steel Axing 3,000 Jobs Across Europe
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 743 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 2, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Tata Steel is cutting around 3,000 jobs in Europe citing "severe market headwinds" which have led to a sharp decline in profitability.
Within this article: Details job cuts, related plant closures, financial performance, other U.K. steel industry news
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- U.K. Cement Sector Invests in Maintenance, Upgrades, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker