You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Explosion Rocks TPC Group Plant in Texas, Injures Three Workers, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 167 Words
An early morning explosion and fire on Wednesday injured three workers at TPC Group's Port Neches C-4 (butadiene) plant in Texas, according to the company.
The blast occurred at approximately 1 a.m., according to the company.
"Emergency responders are still working to bring the event under control, and are doing so as quickly and safely as possible. Teams have been dispatched to conduct air monitoring along the fence line of the facility and in surrounding neighborhoods through mutual aid," TPC said in a press statement. Two employees and a contractor were injured and were hospitalized.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Asia to Expand Chlor-Alkali Production over Next Two Years, an Ind...
- NefteGazInvest Plans $3.5 Billion Gas-to-Chemicals Complex in Uzbekistan, a...
- Middle Eastern Countries to Invest More than $8 Billion in Urea Production,...
- Inner Mongolia Leads China in Industrial Gas Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- China's Coal Output up 4.4% in October, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker