You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Explosion Rocks TPC Group Plant in Texas, Injures Three Workers, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 167 Words
An early morning explosion and fire on Wednesday injured three workers at TPC Group's Port Neches C-4 (butadiene) plant in Texas, according to the company.
The blast occurred at approximately 1 a.m., according to the company.
"Emergency responders are still working to bring the event under control, and are doing so as quickly and safely as possible. Teams have been dispatched to conduct air monitoring along the fence line of the facility and in surrounding neighborhoods through mutual aid," TPC said in a press statement. Two employees and a contractor were injured and were hospitalized.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker