You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Explosion Rocks TPC Group Plant in Texas, Injures Three Workers, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 167 Words
An early morning explosion and fire on Wednesday injured three workers at TPC Group's Port Neches C-4 (butadiene) plant in Texas, according to the company.
The blast occurred at approximately 1 a.m., according to the company.
"Emergency responders are still working to bring the event under control, and are doing so as quickly and safely as possible. Teams have been dispatched to conduct air monitoring along the fence line of the facility and in surrounding neighborhoods through mutual aid," TPC said in a press statement. Two employees and a contractor were injured and were hospitalized.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: July 9th 2020
- Japan's Petrochemicals Sector Sees $969 Million in Projects, an Industrial ...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker