You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BLM Seeks Comment on Plan to Open Alaskan Lands for Oil & Gas Leasing
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1011 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 2, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) will take comments through January 21, 2020, on a draft integrated activity plan and environmental impact statement regarding Oil & Gas development in roughly 23 million acres of land in the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska (NPR-A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- LNG Cargo Deliveries Cancelled Across the Globe, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Woodside Awards Technip Offshore Tieback Contract, an Industrial Info Marke...
- India's ONGC Proceeds with Mumbai High PRP-7 Offshore Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker