You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BLM Seeks Comment on Plan to Open Alaskan Lands for Oil & Gas Leasing
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1011 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 2, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) will take comments through January 21, 2020, on a draft integrated activity plan and environmental impact statement regarding Oil & Gas development in roughly 23 million acres of land in the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska (NPR-A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Equinor Makes North Sea Oil Discovery
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker