You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Renewables, Battery Storage Dominate West Coast Region's $4.4 Billion in First-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 740 Words
Attachment: West Coast 1Q20 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $4.4 billion in planned first-quarter 2020 Power Industry project starts in the U.S. West Coast market region, which includes California, Oregon, Washington as well as Alaska and Hawaii. The most populous state in the region, California, leads in terms of project value, with more than $3 billion in planned first-quarter activity.
Within this article: Details of upcoming power projects in the West Coast region
Companies featured: Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST), AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- March 20 Latin America COVID-19 Report
- Wind, Solar Lead Texas in More than $3.4 Billion in Planned Second-Quarter ...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- Australia's Renewable Energy Market Faces COVID-19 Delays, an Industrial In...
- Africa's Power Industry to Commission $33.2 Billion of Projects by End of 2...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker