You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cleveland-Cliffs-AK Steel Combo to Create Iron-Ore-to-Finished-Steel Maker in Great Lakes Region
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 532 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Iron-ore-pellets-producer Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE:CLF) (Cleveland, Ohio) plans to acquire steel products producer AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS) (West Chester, Ohio) next year to create a vertically integrated iron ore and steel company, the two companies announced Tuesday. Combined, the two companies have more than $1.5 billion in project activity being tracked by Industrial Info, along with 18 U.S. plants.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker