You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ThyssenKrupp Using Hydrogen in Steel Production
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 850 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A glimpse at the potential future for steelmaking has been revealed by German steelmaker ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe (Duisburg, Germany) at its Duisburg steel plant where hydrogen is being used in a working blast furnace.
Within this article: Details hydrogen project, plans for expansion, impact on CO" emissions, related European hydrogen steel projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Iran's Aluminum Sector to Boost Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker