You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ThyssenKrupp Using Hydrogen in Steel Production
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 850 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 9, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A glimpse at the potential future for steelmaking has been revealed by German steelmaker ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe (Duisburg, Germany) at its Duisburg steel plant where hydrogen is being used in a working blast furnace.
Within this article: Details hydrogen project, plans for expansion, impact on CO" emissions, related European hydrogen steel projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Southeast Asian Steel Makers Hard Hit by Pandemic, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Russia Plans to Spend $4 Billion on Gold-Related Projects, an Industrial In...
- China Invests in Southeast Asia Steel Capacity, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker