You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American First-Quarter 2020 Chemical Project Kickoffs Top $7 Billion
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 530 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canada dominates the rest of North America in terms of spending for capital Chemical Processing Industry projects with planned construction starts in first-quarter 2020.
Within this article: Pembina Pipeline's Redwater, Canada, propane dehydrogenation and polypropylene (PP) production project. Other companies featured: Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Japan's Chemical Producers to Authorize $135 Million in Investments this Ye...
- Industrial Info Tracks More than $140 Million in Chlor-Alkali Projects in S...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker