You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region to See More than $4.3 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in First-Quarter 2020
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 692 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $4.35 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the first quarter of 2020 in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Virginia, with more than $3 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value, while North Carolina has the most planned projects.
Within this article: Details of upcoming projects in the Mid-Atlantic region
Companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania's 37 Industrial Manufacturing Capital Projects are in Tendering Pha...
- India's Distribution and Warehousing Sector Sees Massive Demand Spike, an I...
- India's Karnataka Pushes to Increase Industrial Manufacturing Growth, an In...
- Automotive Industry Plays Big Roll in India's Plans for $5 Trillion Economy...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker