You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region to See More than $4.3 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in First-Quarter 2020
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 692 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q20 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $4.35 billion in planned Industrial Manufacturing project starts in the first quarter of 2020 in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Virginia, with more than $3 billion in planned activity, leads in terms of project value, while North Carolina has the most planned projects.
Within this article: Details of upcoming projects in the Mid-Atlantic region
Companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Planned Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in U.S. Southeast Total $2....
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Latin American Ports Bolster Security, Prevention Practices, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker