You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Boosts Total Planned Capital Program to $4.5 billion in 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 531 Words
Attachment: Phillips 66
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream and refining company Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas), announced Friday it has earmarked $4.55 billion for its adjusted capital program for 2020, up by about $400 million from what was planned for 2019. In addition to capital for Phillips 66 and master limited partnership Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) (Houston), the spending program includes funding for its jointly-held midstream, refining and petrochemical operations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Castleton Resources: Your Daily Energy News
- Four Missing, Six Injured After Vessel Hits Pipeline at Port of Corpus Chri...
- Texas' Corpus Christi Port Continues to Expand, an Industrial Info Market B...
- EIA: 5 Billion Cubic Feet per Day of Natural Gas Pipeline Capacity Added in...
- BP Adds Workers for Tangguh Train III Project in Indonesia, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker