You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Boosts Total Planned Capital Program to $4.5 billion in 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 531 Words
Attachment: Phillips 66
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream and refining company Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas), announced Friday it has earmarked $4.55 billion for its adjusted capital program for 2020, up by about $400 million from what was planned for 2019. In addition to capital for Phillips 66 and master limited partnership Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP) (Houston), the spending program includes funding for its jointly-held midstream, refining and petrochemical operations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WHC's Role in $4 Billion of Pipelines Spans Permian, Other Heavy-Traffic Ar...
- More than $21 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Projects Planned to be Completed in...
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- Canada Expects More than $14 Billion in Oil & Gas Project Completions in 20...
- U.S. Sanctions Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipe-laying
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker