You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 16th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 212 Words
Imperial Oil has scheduled a 65-day planned maintenance turnaround on the 540 million-pound-per-year Gas Cracker (Ethylene), 25,000-BBL/d Fluid Coker, 120,000 BBL/d Crude/Vac (AMV) and SRIS 2 (SRU) at its 120,000-BBL/d Sarnia, Ontario, refinery in Canada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for the 2020 Industrial Market Outlook & Networking Ev...
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 6th 2020
- Asia-Pacific Region Leads in Oil Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker