You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dash to Gas Slows in North American New-Build Power Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1012 Words
Attachment: Dash1, Dash2, Dash3
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 24, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Renewable energy projects have long dueled with gas-fired projects for market share in the North American Power Industry's new-build market. With new-build coal and nuclear projects out of favor, electric demand holding steady or even falling slightly, and utilities investing more heavily in energy efficiency projects, green power and gas power are effectively the only options open to developers seeking to build the next generation of power plants across North America.
Within this article: Changing market share of green power and gas power projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Crop Straw Makes China's Biomass Energy Potential High, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Ind...
- China's Power Output Rises 3.5% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker