You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Con Ed Capital Spending Could Rise, Depending on NY Regulator's Decision
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 625 Words
Attachment: Con Ed
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 27, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Consolidated Edison Incorporated (Con Ed) (NYSE:ED) (New York, New York) will increase its capital spending about 8%, or $304 million, in 2020, assuming the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) (Albany, New York) approves a joint proposal for the power company's regulated electric and gas units in New York. A final order is expected from that regulatory body in early 2020.
Within this article: Con Ed's $3.9 billion capital spending plan for 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Uganda's Amea Power to Implement $336 Million in Renewable Projects, an Ind...
- Tembo Power to Build $352 Million of Hydro Projects in Africa, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker