You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: December 30th 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 217 Words
Phillips 66 initiated restart procedures today, December 30, on the 15,600-BBL/d Reformer 80; 20,000-BBL/d Reformer 100; and 19,000-BBL/d Unifiner 99 units at its 133,000-BBL/d Wilmington, Los Angeles, refinery. The units are expected to return to service over the next 24 to 48 hours, after they were shut down due to a fire in a boiler area on December 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refiners Freeze, Cancel High-Value Projects as COVID-19 Pummels Demand
- IIR Hurricane Laura Webinar: Plants, Facilities Begin Recovery, Face Challe...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: September 2nd 2020
- Saudi Arabia to Lower Crude Prices for Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Japan Crude Distillation Units Shut Down for Maintenance, Mechanical Issues...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker