You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
API Outlines Benefits of and Threats to U.S Energy Revolution
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1201 Words
Attachment: Exports to China, Impact of Trade War
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. has attained a level of energy self-sufficiency unseen in generations, but "outdated and misguided" policies, as well as wrongheaded potential future policies, could curtail or even reverse the domestic energy revolution, Mike Sommers, president and chief executive of the American Petroleum Institute (API) (Washington, D.C.), told reporters Tuesday during a press briefing preceding release of the organization's annual "State of American Energy" report.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Noble Energy, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker