You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
API Outlines Benefits of and Threats to U.S Energy Revolution
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1201 Words
Attachment: Exports to China, Impact of Trade War
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. has attained a level of energy self-sufficiency unseen in generations, but "outdated and misguided" policies, as well as wrongheaded potential future policies, could curtail or even reverse the domestic energy revolution, Mike Sommers, president and chief executive of the American Petroleum Institute (API) (Washington, D.C.), told reporters Tuesday during a press briefing preceding release of the organization's annual "State of American Energy" report.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- American Electric Power, 174 Power Global: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Castleton Resources: Your Daily Energy News
- Double Trouble in Gulf of Mexico with Threat of Two Storms, an Industrial I...
- Argentina's YPF Presses Forward on Rincon del Mangrullo Project, an Industr...
- Floating Production Storage Offloading Units to be Deployed Offshore Brazil...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker