You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Black & Veatch Takes Lead in $36 Billion of Projects, Fueled by U.S. Natural Gas Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 752 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Black & Veatch (B&V) (Overland Park, Kansas) is at work on projects touching nearly every corner of the Power-Generation Industry, and the company is increasing its presence across the rapidly diversifying natural gas-fired generation market--especially in the eastern United States. Industrial Info is tracking more than $36 billion in active projects involving B&V, including nearly $13 billion worth that are set to begin construction in the first half of 2020.
Within this article: Details on some of the most anticipated projects involving B&V, including those for major companies such as CME Energy LLC, Clean Energy Future LLC and NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker