You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
See You in Court? Litigation Likely as Trump Proposes Changes to Major Environmental Law
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1173 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 13, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Trump administration unveiled a proposal it said would "modernize" the nation's bedrock environmental law, the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), last Thursday, but critics said the draft changes would gut the 50-year old law and vowed to do everything possible to block the changes.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: April 28th 2020
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker