You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
See You in Court? Litigation Likely as Trump Proposes Changes to Major Environmental Law
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1173 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 13, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Trump administration unveiled a proposal it said would "modernize" the nation's bedrock environmental law, the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), last Thursday, but critics said the draft changes would gut the 50-year old law and vowed to do everything possible to block the changes.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. South Fuels Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant Maintenance in F...
- Europe's Renewable Energy Project Kickoffs in 2020 Top $100 Billion, an Ind...
- Russia to See $244 Million Investment in Power Maintenance Projects in 2020...
- Geothermal Projects Strong in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker