You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FID Expected This Year for Djibouti LNG Project
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: Djibouti LNG
Industrial Info is tracking project developments by Poly GCL in Ethiopia and Djibouti. The Djibouti LNG Liquefaction Plant, part of the Ethiopia-Djibouti LNG Project, along with development of the Ogaden basin and a 750-kilometer cross-country natural gas pipeline, is expected to receive a final investment decision this year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- McDermott, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- Hopes for U.S. Coal Exports, Oil Price Drops: Your Daily Energy News
- Libya Plans Nearly $568 Million in Oil & Gas Project Kickoffs for 2020, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker