You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Energy Top Chemical Processing News Today: January 16th 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 242 Words
Formosa Plastics will see the following events during the first quarter this year at its Point Comfort, Texas, plant:
Start of production at its new 2.65 billion pound-per-year Olefins 3 unit, as production ramps up to 100% on-spec operations; and commissioning of its new, 881 million pound-per-year low density polyethylene (LDPE) unit. Also, construction of its new, 551 million-pound-per-year Polypropylene 3 unit is expected to be completed during first-quarter 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- Russia Hosts $7 Billion Worth of Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info Marke...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker