You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan's $20 Billion of Projects Point to Hopes, Hurdles Facing U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 714 Words
Attachment: KinderMorgan 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas) is reaping rewards from its investment in the Permian Basin. The midstream giant reported a 26% jump in profits for the fourth quarter of 2019, which it attributed to sharp gains in Permian gas takeaway via its Gulf Coast Express pipeline, which started operations in September. But that success doesn't guarantee that at least one of Kinder Morgan's projects in the region will kick off on time. Industrial Info is tracking about $20 billion worth of active projects from Kinder Morgan, more than $13 billion of which is attributed to U.S.-based projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Kinder Morgan across the U.S., including two major pipeline projects in the Permian Basin, another in Louisiana, and a major LNG facility in Georgia.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 4 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Energy Transfer, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Crestwood Equity, U.S. Crude Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- South Asia's Oil, Gas Pipeline Industry to Fund $4.6 Billion of Projects in...
- HPCL's Hassan-Cherlapalli Pipeline to Begin Construction in Second Quarter,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker