You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Dynamics Earmarks $1.4 Billion this Year for Texas Project, Other Capex
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 748 Words
Attachment: Steel Dynamics
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) plans to spend $1.4 billion this year on capital projects, with the lion's share of that amount earmarked for its flat-rolled steel mill in Sinton, Texas, company officials said Thursday.
Within this article: Update on Steel Dynamics' flat-rolled steel mill project in Sinton, Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Shipments Jump 5.6% in January, Under-Construction Steel Mill Pr...
- Coronavirus Cases Dissipating as China Opens Industry, an Industrial Info M...
- Vietnamese Steelmaker Delays Blast Furnace Commissioning, an Industrial Inf...
- South Africa's Mining Sector Linked to China, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Thailand Delays New Steel Import Standards, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker