You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Houston Outlook: Investments in New-Build Renewable Energy Expected to Outstrip Gas-Fired Generation
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 854 Words
Attachment: Power1, Power2, Power3
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 27, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The shifting dynamics of the North American Electric Power Industry are reflected in the industry's future investment plans, Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of global research for the Power Industry, told nearly 1,500 attendees at Industrial Info's 2020 Industrial Market Outlook on January 23.
Within this article: Presentation at Industrial Info's 2020 Industrial Market Outlook.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- Metro Manila to be Placed on Community Quarantine, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker